Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halo, Purely for Pets Spot's Stew Natural Dry Grain-Free Cats Food, Hearty Chicken, 6-Pound Bag


Do not give to a cat with urinary issues such as FLUTD!!!
I appreciate the fact that there is no meals in this food but the high fiber 6.5% & ash 6.5% content is disastrous for male cats! The higher the fiber content the more dehydrated your cat becomes and as a result the more concentrated the urine gets.

I have a male cat that has had bouts of flutd for years. This food will block your male cat very quickly in a matter of months. My female cats love it and did fine on it but it was horrible for my male.

I've since switched my cats to mainly wet food with dry food only given as a snack. Merrick before grain chicken has been good for them. Purina Pro Plan chicken & rice was also ok. These foods both have meals in them which I don't prefer, but low fiber & ash content is a necessity. Hope this helps.
My cat thinks it's delicious!
My cat loves this brand of cat food. She is lackluster about the other Halo brands- and she's tried them all. As soon as I put this in the bowl she came running. My cat is 15 years old and doesn't eat a lot. I want to insure that what she DOES eat is of high quality. Finally, a grain-free food that she will eat! Also ,the price isn't bad either- it could cost more. She wasn't a fan of Avoderm, but she visits her food bowl frequently now. I can hear her crunching on it right now actually.

I only wish that this came in larger bags. I free feed her this along with the occasional 1/2 can of wet cat food.
Halo Grain Free Dry Cat Food
I recently took in a beautiful stray cat and named him Stashu. We also have a dog and 2 parakeets. All of our animals eat healthy, really good food and are well cared for. I want all of my pets to live a long healthy life. Our dog has been eating Halo dry dog food and does very well on it. I decided to try the Halo brand for my cat Stashu and he loves it!!!! I feed him both the dry and wet Halo cat food. I am very pleased that this product is Grain Free since felines do NOT eat grains, they are carnivores. Stashu has stopped "Tooting" all the time since he has been eating this food. This is a very healthy food for cats (in addition to adding the Halo can food as well). I highly recommend this product. Its all natural - just read the ingredients.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment