Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy, 30-Ounce


Hen Treats
These are dehydrated mealworms and my hens absolutely love them. We have such fun feeding them to the hens and ducks. They come running when they think we have them. They are somewhat pricey, in my opinion, for a chicken snack, however they really do love them a lot. I always buy them from Tractor Supply, however they are out frequently. I'm glad to see them available at Amazon.
Your Chickens Will Come Running
We buy ours from Tractor Supply, but as the other reviewer noted, they are out quite often. So Amazon is a great backup. If you have chickens that you like to spoil, or are getting chickens that you want to tame...these are bar none the best thing for a happy chicken response. Now we just shake the canister and they come running from all over the yard. Total feeding frenzy. They'll even eat them out of our hands.

[...]
My chickens say these are yummy!
Mealworms are my chickens very favorite treat, wish they were cheaper. When they see the package, they come running. Its an easy way for me to round them up and get them back into the coop.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment