Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vetoquinol Viralys (L-Lysine) Powder (100 grams)


Great product!
Onf of my cats has frequent recurring eye problems due to the Herpes virus (not eye infections; just red and irritated). I tried crushing Lysine tablets into his wet food but he always seemed to find it and wouldn't eat. This poweder dissolves instantly into wet food and my cat just wolfs it down! His eyes have much improved. I was dubious at first about ordering off the internet but I'll definitely order this product again.
This works really well
My husband's cat has a chronic viral sinus problem (feline herpes). When he is on Viralys, his breathing stays relatively clear, he does not sneeze as often, and is more active (I'm guessing due to his being able to breathe better).
awesome product
I bought this for my cats that sometimes get Upper Respiratory Infections and seeing as how I have 13 kitties this makes it VERY easy to distribute L-Lysine. I generally put it in their wet food and they devour it without any problems.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment