Thursday, November 7, 2013

OXBOW PET PRODUCTS 448199 60-Count Natural Science Multi Vitamin Supplement


Guinea Pigs in love!
I know some people have issues with their guinea pigs eating it, but both of mine love them a lot! It might be that I also give them veggie treats and their vitamins by hand, so that they think that the supplements are actually treats or that they do taste good for the little guys. All I know is that personally my 2 guinea pigs love the supplements and tear them away from me as soon as I give them the opportunity to eat them. I'm not sure if the supplements work, but this has vitamin c which is crucial so that they don't get scurvy, I think that's a pretty good thing and worth paying for to give extra health to them. I know that typically oxbow pellets have vitamin c, but my guinea pigs tend not to eat much of the pellets...so better safe than sorry!
Very good health supplement for small mammals
This is the only multi-vitamin I know of for small mammals, and I’m so grateful that Oxbow started making it! My rabbit was sick for several months, and I think these vitamins really helped boost his immune system while taking a bunch of meds that messed with his digestive system. At first, he didn’t know what the vitamin was and wouldn’t touch it…but after some persuasion the first time, he’s loved them ever since. It turns out that these are also now his favorite “treat”, even more so than carrots!
Save your money
Not one of my 5 Guinea Pigs will touch this. Has strong smell like a vitamin would. Save your money.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment