Saturday, November 16, 2013

Friskies Cat Food Meaty Bits with Beef in Gravy, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)


Cat's love it!
My cats love it, I love that friskies is on subscribe and save. Also, it has helped keep my cat from having repeat bladder stones without having to pay for expensive food or starve her to death making her eat something she doesn't like. Whoohoo for friskies.
WONDERFUL FOOD FOR MY TNR PROGRAM
One of the most rewarding projects I have taken on is fixing 60 cats for a TNR program. Purchasing the cat food and getting it home can be overwhelming BUT not when I go to Amazon. I shop their sales and purchase by the cases, I buy the ones that say Super Saver and get free shipping right to my door. What was once getting very hard for me is now made possible again. My cats love all the flavors and have a huge selection to choose from. The packages are easy to open and so are the cans. I wish the meat and gravy ones could come in bigger cans but I can't complain just smile and open 24-40 cans a day.Thanks Amazon and Friskies for making me part of your family :)
Excellent price
Very happy with the price. The cats LOVE it. I keep these on hand all of the time and even our picky eater has no problem gorging herself on this!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment