Friday, November 15, 2013

Friskies Cat Food Meaty Bits Senior Diet with Lamb & Rice in Gravy, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)


Won the approval of my very finicky cats!
I have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. They are both very finicky and get bored with food easily. If they don't like a food, they just lick up the gravy and the rest dries out, so the leftovers go outside for the feral cats. I'm always on the search for new things to let them try. Now that one of my cats is getting older, I'm getting proactive about his urinary tract health so I was happy to find the variety of Friskies Senior cannned cat food here on Amazon. This flavor is their favorite, they lick their plate clean. It has chunks that are small enough for my older cat to eat (he has some missing teeth, I took him in as a stray) and plenty of gravy which both of them love. I like that when I open the can it smells like real meat instead of stinky mystery meat by products. This food ( any flavor) is a great deal on this site. Friskies runs about 50 cents a can when it's on sale at the grocery store, and with Super Saver Shipping I come out almost equal and don't have to wait for sales...
MY CATS LICKED THIS FOOD CLEAN
Amazon had a wonderful sale with super saver shipping,so I decided to try it out on my aging cat community outside. All of them ate it and I was even able to hide their medications in it. I noticed it smelled good and seemed fresh. For that I give a big thumbs up to Friskies :)
the gravy part is good but
the chunks tend to be tough and rubbery. my cat licks off the chunks and leaves them in her dish.

She still adores all Friskies Pate varieties, more than any other food!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment