Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bonide 12-Pack Mouse Magic Pest Repellent


Best used in VERY compact spaces ...
I really wanted this product to work, big time. And your mileage may vary, but here's what I found. We have a small 21' Chinook Concourse RV that is a two-person rig. When parked in our rural yard during the summer (between trips), white-footed mice would get into the camper even though I have spent many hours trying to find out how they do it. I use snap traps, but I need a deterrent because as you all know, mice are continuously excreting waste products as they move (that's why falcons have vision capabilities that let them see the urine of their rodent prey) and who wants mouse pee and droppings everywhere? Not my wife, or me, for that matter. So I really needed a deterrent.

I ordered the Mouse Magic 12-pack and when it came, I put four of the large teabags out in the camper. The peppermint smell was wicked strong! Satisfied that I had defeated my enemy, but being eternally curious, I put out 8 Victor mouse traps with peanut butter, just to see. Three days later, three...
the mice love it
I purchased this product to discourage the mice from my kitchen drawers and counters. They have chewed holes in some of the sachets, and have otherwise continued to run rampant over my kitchen. Very disappointing -- but it does smell good.
Mice seem to like it
Mice were running across my wife's desk at work during the night. She put a packet of mouse repellent on her desk and the next morning there were droppings on the packet so obviously it really scared the mice.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment