Thursday, November 14, 2013

SynergyLabs Shed-X Shed Control Shampoo, 17 Ounce


My dog thinks it's the bomb but didn't keep him from shedding.
My dog loves this stuff so much that he'd lick the bottle until his tongue fell off if you let him. However, he's still shedding just as much as before, even though he gets a premium low allergen diet. Very good ingredients that probably add to top nutrition, but I wish I could say his shedding has decreased. Have used for about 6 weeks as directed.
Amazing Product
I love this shampoo for my dog. He doesn't shed as much and he used to shed so much it was almost uncontrollable. My dad even uses it to prevent his hair loss.. :]
May not have all the info
This may not be a fair review as I've only used one time. My dog seems to shed worse, maybe she just needs a good brushing and after that she won't shed as much as she does... don't really know. I'll circle back if my feelings have changed
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment