Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Black Custom US Military Dog Tag Personalized ID Set. Complete with Chains and Silencers


Perfect Dog tags
It took 3 days to hear back from the company after sending the initial email about what I wanted the black dog tags to say. I heard back 3 days later saying they were done and were being mailed to me. 2 days later I got them in the mail and they are exactly as advertised. Everything was spelled correctly and look great. Personally I think they are a great necklace for style. Great price also. Thanks
I LOVE these and the merchant that sold them
This product is awesome! My kids like to put their own wishlist items in my wishlist- pretty sneaky huh? I usally (99% of the time) ignore them, but saw this and thought it would be cool for back to school. I wasn't sure exactly how to send them the information to personalize, but they told me to just send them an email through my account after ordering. That's just what I did. 4 days later- we had it!! The boys love it, I loved how quick, easy and inexpensive it was. These are great quality and I have told all of my friends and their friends' parents about them. I will definitely buy more from this merchant and will order these again- when the boys lose them. Next week....
Satisfied customer
I purchased these ID tags as a Christmas gift. The first set of tags arrived and the name was misspelled. I immediately notified the seller and new tags were made quickly and at no cost. The chain is standard thickness for these kinds of tags and my 13 year old son has not broken it, yet. The black looks good and the ID info on the tag is legible and neatly placed. The tags are encased in an open rubber case as shown in the picture. Aside from the tags being black, they are very similar to the ID tags I still have from my Army days. Good product and good customer service. Quick email response.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment