Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Gripper Ball 8 Inch


Not for GSD who loves to chew!
My German Shepherd destroyed this in about 15 minutes. He tore the handle off. He still plays with the rest of it as it maintained its shape. Just be careful and watch your dog so he doesn't swallow any loose pieces.
Labs favorite toy
I have a 130lbs golden lab that's built like a mini-horse and she can't leave the house to play without this ball in her mouth. Bailey is 5 now and though they claim it's pretty indestructible this our 4th one as she does eventually tear it apart. I'd say they last a good year if your dog plays with it regularly. Once your dog bites thru one side of the handle at the top it kind of creates a hole/opening to tear thru the rest. Still though, I've bought many balls/toys in multiple different colors and this is the only ball Bailey retrieves. Bought for a competitive price here and saved the 30mile drive to Bass Pro where I used to go to find this exact ball for around the same price (+) tax.
Mom & Dad Buy Me One!
This is the best throw toy Mom & Dad have ever bought for me. Daddy throws it out in the back yard for 20 minutes every day and I LIVE to fetch it back to him so he can throw it again.

The only thing I don't like about this ball is that it is made of thick rubber and I can't chew it up. Oh, yeah! Daddy complained that it goes flat easily and he can't air it back up with the compressor because my teeth made holes in it when I fetched it.

I wish Mom & Dad would let me play with it anytime I want to, but they put it away after my fetch playtime with Daddy!

Sadie, German Shorthair Pointer
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment