Friday, November 15, 2013

SODIAL(TM) Digital LCD Fish Aquarium Marine Vivarium Thermometer -50¡ãC to 70 ¡ãC


Cheap and Accurate
Well I chose this digital thermometer because of it's cheapness and the need to replace an old crappy strip thermeter that was little better than a mood ring for heat. The thing is great. It's small and unobtrusive once my betta decided he didn't have to flare every time he saw it. It tracks the temperature accurately and as far as I can tell updates every thirty or so seconds. I've only had it for a little less than a month but it works swimmingly and should it ever break it's cheap enough that I would just replace it.
Very accurate.
It arrived in less than 2 weeks.I tested it under my tongue 98.6 degrees.cannot beat the price or fast service
Good Product
Got this cause i couldn't see the other non-digital thermometer good enough. I love how this one is outside the tank. One problem is it doesn't turn off.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment