Saturday, November 16, 2013

DampRid FG69H Odor Genie Odor Eliminator in Wild Berry, 8-Ounce


Works Great
I have two cats and two litter boxes in a closet. I put one of these in the closet and it has helped a great deal. No more smell. I have already ordered more.
sickening smell
I used this product under our sink, next to the trash. While it may have gotten rid of some odors, it really mostly just covered them up with this awful berry smell. At first it was sort of nice. After a week, it was pretty powerful. After a couple weeks it was unbearable and I finally threw it out. If the door or drawer was left open even a crack, that awful smell would fill the kitchen. I don't see this complaint in others' reviews, so maybe I just got a dud, but if you are sensitive to smells at all, I'd try one of the others that does not have it's own smell. The whole point is to eliminate odors - not create new ones!
Really works -- but much cheaper elsewhere
This product really works. It has eliminated a musty smell in one of our rooms and also works to eliminate pet odors near litterboxes. And the wild berry smell is not strong. However, this product is much cheaper (about half the price) at Home Depot.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment