Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Smoky Bacon Flavor, 36-Count Pouch


May be healthier than ears, but do not last as long
Maybe I am the only one, but I give my dogs pig ears to keep them occupied for a while. It takes both of them a good 5-10 minutes to eat one. But I know they aren't the healthiest thing on the planet, so when these better than ears came out, of course I tried them. Both of my dogs love them, but they can eat one in about 30 seconds, defeating the purpose of a chew type treat. For the price, I'd rather just buy them regular dog biscuits that are eaten in the same amount of time. That being said, the Amazon price is MUCH cheaper than any in store local price I've seen. Maybe these are better for small dogs that can't devour them so quickly, but my 70 pounders eat them like they are a regular old dog biscuit.
My dog loves these!
These are a better deal through Amazon than in the store and my dog is spoiled, so I try to purchase treats that are good and cheap too!! If you order several items and get free shipping too then it's even better!
Better than Ears
My dogs love these. This was a great buy for the price as they are quite expensive in the store and you only get 9. This is a bag of 36.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment