Saturday, November 16, 2013

Deluxe Quilted and Padded seat cover for Pets - One Size Fits All 56"Wx94"L Taupe


Best product I've found yet...
I bought this pet seat cover as a replacement for a pet hammock which was constantly pulled out of shape
when my dog placed her weight on the edge over the floor area. This one is long enough to cover seat back, seats,
floor and back of the front seats. The plastic strap closures work well and do not stain the seat material as the metal
ones on my previous cover did. The side flaps are an added protection when the dog jumps into the car as they prevent
her paws from going under the cover and pushing it back as happened on my other cover. All in all, I am very pleased
with this product. My only dissatisfaction is with the seat belt holes as they allow dirt to seep under onto the upholstery.
I wish a zipper or velcro closing had been provided so that they could be sealed if not needed.
AMAZING! Best cover out there.
This cover is amazing!!!! I have tried everything to keep my dog's hair out of my car and this cover does it all. It fits in our SUV back seat perfectly and also fits in my beetle convertible back seat perfectly. I though it would be to big because it is only two seat in the back of my convertible but it fits just as good as it fits the SUV. I have not seen a dog hair in my car yet. No dog hairs on my floor, no hairs on the seats, and no dog hairs making there way up to the front seats. This cover is just wonderful. It has straps to keep it from sliding which is good for our leather seats because their nails never touch them. I can not express enough how great this cover is. Also it makes almost a barrier between the back and front seats as well which would be nice for those trying to keep their dogs in the back. Do not waste your money on expensive covers that do not do half of whats this does!
Very nice cover
I have been looking high & low for a good car seat cover. This one offers fantastic coverage for your backseat. I have a 2004 Honda Civic which doesn't seem to accommodate all of the straps and so forth that this cover offers, but it still fits well. (It also fits great in our 2005 Toyota Tundra cab backseat.) I love the slits for seat belts since I buckle my dogs in with the Guardian Gear car harness. The slits are a little high up on the cover, but it works. I decided to forgo the car seats with more padding and buy this one for the coverage and just put down a soft blanket on top. A great choice!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment