Saturday, November 16, 2013

Braunamid Synthetic Suture / Needle Combinations - 40 cm - 3/0 Fine


Sutures
I have horses and occasionaly, they will get into something and damage themselves. The closest vet is 100 miles away, so I do alot of the surgical repairs myself. this is a great product to have on hand for that unexpected injury.
For My (Personal) Trauma Bag...
SUMMARY: These are great little suture kits. A word to the wise, though, have a topical analgesic for when you go to suture, such as some Tylenol liquid gels or a Lidocaine-based burn gel. It's hard to suture someone or an animal up when they're flinching. These fit perfectly in my Blackhawk-Emergency Medical Roll which serves as my trauma bag.

PROS:

Nice Compact Size (compared to the other brand I have anyway)
Great Price

CONS:

None

BOTTOM LINE: Need Sutures? Buy it.
Suitable for emergency survival kit
Sealed, sterile, and inexpensive. I hope to not need it, but I recommend it to those constructing a survival kit. In the event that you need it you will thank yourself for adding this very small item to your kit.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment