Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Conair PRO Dog Round Tip Shears, 6-Inch


great buy!
These very sharp shears work great for trimming the hair on my shih tzu's face. One of the blades is micro-serrated so the fine hairs are gripped while closing the blades (hair doesn't slide out like with dull scissors). Finger holes fit me fine (my ring finger is size 7 to give you an idea). Highly recommended!
Light, sharp, and safe
Going from a nurse's bandage scissors to this product was a revelation. Suddenly I don't have to worry about jabbing my dog with sharp scissor tips. Suddenly I don't have to crank my hand twistways to get the scissors to cut. Suddenly I have a good cutting length so I don't have to do a hundred short snips. Not 100% sure about the durability of the black coating on these, but so far I am very happy with these shears, as is my dog.
Nice shears
Used for removing the occasional fur matt from my Maine Coon Cat. Work well, nice build quality, safety tip. My cat recommends.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment