Saturday, November 9, 2013

GREENIES 6-Pack Pill Pockets for Dogs, 7.9-Ounce


Dog's love them
Whoever invented these should be raking the dough in. They solve a time-old problem of giving meds to your pets. I think the reasons are that they smell like the ingredient, i.e. peanut butter, hickory smoked or chicken. The pets can't smell the med inside. The other reason is they are malleable, you can squeeze them shut around the med. I buy the capsule size ones only: If I need to give multiple pills, no problem, and if it's only one pill, I only use half the pocket. The other dogs get the rest so they don't get slighted.
Fantastic! The dog takes his pils now!
We were using peanut butter to hide the pills. It worked, but was messy and gross at times. What a great find. The dog just gobbles them up and takes his pills with no problems. Awesome product! I kick myself for not finding these sooner.
Dogs love them
Easy to use and helps administer meds to my finicky dogs. I particularly like when i can find the peanut butter flavor.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment