Sunday, November 10, 2013

Allerpet C for Cats & People Allergic to Cats, 12 Ounces


Love it - Here's how to make application easier for your cat
This product really works - hallelujah!

To apply it, I pour a few tablespoons of it into a pyrex dish, and microwave it for maybe 10 seconds, until quite warm. I then dip a washcloth into it, which cools it a bit more. The cloth is wet but not dripping.

When I rub it on my cat (after getting a good grip on the scruff of his neck), he's not aware of being damp at first, because a very warm wet cloth doesn't make him feel cold during the initial contact. Because my applying it this way is much less unpleasant for him, it's much less unpleasant for me!
Great for those who love cats but can't get near em
I am deathly allergic to cats, yet my kid wanted a pet. We tried Allerpet C on our kitten based on the recomendation of a vet. It works perfectly. Just wash the cat once a week using a towel and a little solution and 90% of the problem is gone.
Sneeze No More
I adore cats, but the minute I am in the same room with one, my symptoms escalate (sneezing, congestion, tickling throat, watering eyes) to the point of having to bid hurried farewells and run for the door. This has been a lifelong allergy. Antihistimines helped a little, but to no significant level.

So, when we decided that my mother, who is now elderly and lives in another state, adopt two cats to keep her company, I had to find a product that would alleviate my cat allergy symptoms, or face being miserable during every Thanksgiving and Christmas (ho, ho, ho).

So, when I found Allerpet online, and read the glowing reviews, I had two bottles shipped to my mom to apply to the cats (after thoroughly brushing them and having the house vacuumed). She said application was a cinch.

Allerpet is an amazing product. It works like a charm. As a precation, I did take antihistimines, but they were probably not even needed. During my stay, Mom applied...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment