Sunday, November 17, 2013

Premier Bark Avenue Quick Snap Dog Collar, Medium 3/4-Inch, Pink


Great Value
I have purchased Bark Avenue collars and leashes before so I know they are a great value. They are well priced, well made and last better than many others. The color selection is fun and the matching pieces make for a stylish dog!
Way too big for my little one
I purchased the small for my seven pound toy fox terrier and it swallows her. I also found the clasp to be a bit clumsy and awkward. My dog would literally jump when the clasp locked because of the force used to lock it made such a loud and sudden sound. I think this collar would be okay for a medium or large sized dog that wore their collar the majority of the time.
My Dog likes her new collar
Nice collar it looks nice on my dog she is lite in color and the color of the collar shows nicely.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment