Sunday, November 10, 2013

Zuke's Lil' Links Healthy Grain Free Little Sausage Links for Dogs, Chicken and Apple Recipe, 6-Ounce


Charlotte LOVED them!
Charlotte, my boyfriend's dog, looooooves these. They have a strong savory smell. As soon as she smells them, she licks her lips! If I'm trying to teach her a trick, I'll cut up one of the sausage links into smaller pieces. One bag lasts quite awhile and it's nice to be able to give her moist treats in addition to the dry biscuits. It's also great to know what ingredients are going into her treats - I'm an avid ingredient label-reader, so Zuke's products are a go-to for me.

FYI Charlotte is a 3-year old Lab/Staffordshire Terrier mix.
Zukes links
Our dog loves these treats. He runs to the cabinet every time someone goes in. Loves all the flavors!! His favorite treats. Thanks
Zuke's - Greatest healthy treat on the market!
My dog is one very healthy and happy puppy with Zuke's treats. They are both his and MY favorites! In fact, I have four assorted flavors in the grain-free that in the grain-free that I feed my baby!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment