Monday, November 11, 2013

Whiskas Purrfectly Chicken in Natural Juices Food for Cats, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)


The cats love the food, I hate the package (cats win!)
I have four cranky senior cats who never seem to enjoy the same food (picture an older, more crotchety male cast of the golden girls). One likes fish, the other eats it and throws up bright pink everywhere; one was open to trying a raw diet, the others wanted to eat canned food - though usually just the juice or gravy. Anyone who has cats knows that they will starve rather than eat something they don't like - just to prove their point. Because one of my cats is diabetic, I've been trying to keep them on a grain free diet, only, they don't seem to enjoy any of the fancy grain free canned food from the local yuppie pet store.

I've had them try every type of Whiskas. . .this is hands down the best (this, meaning the Purrfectly Chicken, Chicken/Duck, Chicken/Beef). The purple packages don't even resemble meat so even though my cats will eat it, I didn't feel comfortable feeding it to them. The Purrfectly Fish makes a couple of my kitties violently ill (hence the neon pink vomit...
If your cats like juice, this is the food for them
My cats love the "sauce" in the wet food I feed them, and this product is a saucy winner. Each sack has quite a bit of juice and my cats devour them. Other wet food products are a lot drier and I have to add water to them in order to get my cats to eat them.
My cats like this food
Whiskas Purrfectly Chicken cat food smells so yummy. My cats like the chicken and gravy. Five more words are required. There.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment