Thursday, November 14, 2013

Instinct Grain-Free Duck Meal & Turkey Meal Dry Dog Food by Nature's Variety, 25.3-Pound Package


DOGS LOVE THIS FLAVOR
I trade off foods or mix them for my dogs so they get a nice variety, to prevent boredom, and to better insure my dogs are getting good food/nutrition so I also buy Instinct Chicken, Orijen Red Meat, Evo Red Meat, and several others. Will try Ziwi Peak at some point -- it is dried and expensive, but the ingredients can't be beat. I prefer US-sourced food and toys and products for my dogs -- and I DO NOT BUY FROM THE MANUFACTURERS THAT MADE AND SOLD POISONED DOG FOOD AND TREATS WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS!! BE good to your dogs and be sure you check out the food / toy manufacturer on FDA.GOV and reputable dog-centered food sites.

Turkey & Duck flavor a hit with my dogs. Instict is in the top 10 dog food brands on the market -- it rates around #6 for healthiest brand and this manufacturer DID NOT make and sell poisoned dog food.
Great for my allergic dog!
We adopted a dog from the humane society and had tried about 6 different high quality dog foods before we tried this one, this is the first one that we really noticed a big difference! Her coat came back and her itching has reduced noticeably. She's gaining weight and loving it, as is our other (non-allergic) dog. So glad we tried this dog food, I know it won't work for every dog's allergies as everyone's are different, but this one is definitely worth trying!
Dog with Allergies, Sensitive Stomach
I have been feeding Nature's Variety Instinct, turkey and duck, to my German Shepherd for almost a year now. He has suffered with allergies (both food and environmental), and has a very sensitive stomach. I am very happy with Nature's Variety, and my guy does great on it. I recommend it to anyone who has struggled with finding a food for a dog with allergies. I also appreciate Amazon selling it with a repeat delivery service. It is really nice not having to go out and buy it every month!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment