Tuesday, November 12, 2013

THORNE RESEARCH - Bacillus Coagulans (formerly Lactobacillus Sporogenes) - 60's


I spent many years with IBS until I read about this product
I spent many years suffering from IBS until I read about this product. I have been cured since I finished a bottle of it. I made it into a yogurt one pill for a pint of milk, and let it sit out overnight with the lid closed. I drank that each morning and have been cured of IBS now for 5 years. It was really a godsend.
Extremely Effective Product
I've had celiac disease as well as a plethora of allergies for many years now and whenever I mess up, my gut reacts quite poorly for weeks. I went with this probiotic because I trust Thorne Research and it's hypoallergenic. I felt the progress in a few days and felt leaps and bounds better within a week. Besides being effective, it has two other bonuses:
1) It's in pill capsules, which is very convenient if you're on the go and you need to take it three days a week.
2) It does not require refrigeration, which is somewhat rare amongst probiotics and very helpful for busy people who don't always have a cooling option with them.

Over all, it's a very potent and easy to use product. I highly recommend it.
Miracle in a bottle !
I have had chronic fatigue, occasional brain fog and low body temp. for the past year.
This product seems to work by marking and destroying bad bacteria and candida in the gut where other probiotics and cleanses do very little or nothing at all.
This probiotic works very fast, I felt the die off effect the first day, now I feel great within 2 days, it also gave me a positive mental attitude, I am now 4 months later using olive leaf extract in combination.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment