Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tradewinds Feline Tapeworm Tabs , 3-23mg Tabs


It Just Works - Only Requires One Dose
We had a flea problem. We believe the fleas were being introduced by some field mice living under the home that we rent. If you have fleas, chances are your pets have worms. Fleas are transmitters of worms. A friend recommended this to me when one of my cats began losing weight. The weight loss continued (because of the fleas) and I ended up taking her to the vet. She did test negative for worms and when I showed the vet what I had given her, she gave me a thumbs-up and said that this product was why my fur-baby did not have worms. My cat is on the mend now. I've wormed every pet in the house successfully with this product. If you do have a flea problem, you must address that issue at the same time or the fleas will just bring more worms to your pets. Worming the pets was easy with this product - one dose is effective as long as you have the source of the worms (fleas in our case) under control. Getting the flea situation under control cost us well over $1000 but at least the worming...
Here is the easiest way to give to cat...
Mash up the instructed amount of pills in a small plastic bag, add a little bit of water, mix powder with water, use a syringe to suck the water mixture up, open the cats mouth by pressing on their cheeks and quickly squirt it down their throat. There is no need to stuff the syringe down their throat... the back of the mouth will do.

The reason I gave this product 4 out of 5 is because it would be easier if these were in capsule form so you didn't have to mash it up and its double the price of the generic ones that already come in casule form on amazon.

By the way... I did NOT get these from amazon. I got them at my local pet shop.
Definitely works! Great product! Read for some tips.
So I think like everyone else who is medicating their cat with over the counter product, I was a bit hesitant to use this.
Seeing all the great reviews really helped me decide.

We had our cat de-wormed earlier this year when we had him neutered, unfortunately we made the mistake of not de-fleaing the apartment along with it.
He had worms again within a month. We have a tight budget, a busy schedule, a cat who hates car rides, and with the only affordable vets office doing walk in de-wormings on the weekends, had a very hard time getting our cat into the office. Knowing I was moving to a new apartment within a month I decide to wait to move to a flea free home before tackling the problem.
I did some research and found out you could actually treat tape worms at home (or so the internet said) and went ahead and purchased these.

They took a couple days to ship out, but once they did got here I think within 2 days.

HOW I FED THESE TO MY...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment