Saturday, November 9, 2013

Supreme Ovation Interal Aquarium Filter 700


Awesome filter
Love love love this filter. Keeps my turtles water cleaner so much longer. I couldn't believe how much stuff came out of the filter pad when I cleaned it finally. Definitely a great filter and you can't really beat the price especially for what your getting. Also has lots of extra parts to attach bubble wands and things.
Ovation 700 Submersible Filter
This is the best pump I ever got for my fish tank
I put pillow stuffing inside and it filters the
water better than any other pump I ever bought
These pumps are getting hard to find I wish
I could find a pump with the same tipe of design.
Great Filter
I was searching all over the internet, and i couldnt
find a review about it so i took a random guess on
buying for 17.99 Ovation 700.When i first open the
box i was scared : / it was small and just very
" simple " as i opened the small bag with many
add-ons i started to arrange , how i would like
the water to come out i mounted and its been a month
WOW PERFECT !!!! i have a Fluvalu2 and its nothing
compare to this one, much more smaller, although it
makes this little noise it minimum, the bubbles are louder
when they pop at the surface but, it makes that sound
thats the only bad thing.. so compared to the fluval u2
this one kicks ass ... dont be fool by the weird plastic
of the filter .. trust me its a perfect filter !!
sorry for the long review, i just had to explain !
thanks hope it helps
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment