Thursday, November 14, 2013

Nutri-Vet Breath Fresh with Mint Oil, 8-Ounce


Works well
We switched to this brand after another had been recalled (apparently this included many brands...made by the same mfr?) At first I noticed that my dog began to have more plaque buildup, but after finishing the first whole bottle, her teeth look pretty good. She is 12 and has dental issues. Her breath has remained fairly fresh. I would use it again.

FYI-Here are the ingredients-Chlorhexidine Digluconate (.024%min), stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Peppermint oil, Spearmint leaf oil, Yucca Schidigera Leaf extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Blue 1, Yellow 5 from my bottle purchased at Petsmart for six dollars more than Amazon!
Did Not Work!!
I tried this for a straight week with my German Shepard. It did not work at all. For those pet owners whose dogs have horrendous breath, this product is not the answer. The 100% guaranteed is false.
My dogs won't drink
Unfortunately, my dogs didn't like the peppermint flavor. I gave 2 full bottles to a friend, her dogs loves it!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment