Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal 18oz


Used on flea ridden abandoned puppies
Four puppies found their way under my fence and into my backyard. They were covered in fleas. I filled a bucket with water lathered each up and sprayed the soap with fleas off. Then, I let them soak in another lather of shampoo, waited a couple of minutes, then immersed each in a bucket of water(not head). Most fleas took off for their head, but I was able to wipe them into the water. I kept the puppies a couple of days before finding a no-kill rescue group for them. I didn't see anymore fleas on them and the foster mom took them to the vet and didn't see any as well. I would recommend the Hartz shampoo.
It was effective!
My boxer had ticks and I bathed her with this shampoo and followed the directions, covered her whole body and left it on her for 5 minutes then rinsed. Voila! ticks started dropping off her left and right....she feels so much better! I know hartz products often get a bad name but as far as this shampoo goes....I love it! Also has a nice vanilla smell :)
Works on my Jack Russell
I actaully saw a flea fall dead when I was using this shampoo on my dog. It has a nice clean smell. I am sold on this product!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment