Friday, November 15, 2013

Love Glove Grooming Mitt, Red


The best
Pet while you groom. One of the best inventions ever for cat lovers. This glove is better than the others. One has teeth that aren't firm enough, the other has ineffective bumps instead of teeth. This glove's spacing and the firm, rounded teeth are perfect. They pick up the loose hair, bring out the oil in the coat and, according to my cat, they feel great. I deduct a star only because I wish they made a left-handed glove.
good for all furries but...
We've had this glove forever - Thru 5 cats and 3 dogs. The cats love it instinctivly - they all have egos that think they deserve all the attention that comes their way and then some and this is just another way of leaving their scent all over something. This may be the only brush you will ever want or need for a cat. Dogs however have some issues about grooming and pack dominance where they have to be trained to work with you on how you want to groom them. This is one of the gentler brushes to start a dog on and get him/her used to the idea brushing as a fun and feel-good thing you can do together. It particularly works well on short-haired dogs or summer coats and can be used used to back-brush mid-length fur to get at under coat. You won't need to worry that this brush will tangle or pull. Although I use it on my dogs with longer fur I recommend that you do not expect that it will be the only brush you will need for a dog with long fur but it is gentle and particularly useful if...
Works well and the cats don't mind it too much.
I have a cat that sheds. The cat does not like brushing, at all, so I decided to to try this.

I can't say the cat likes it, becuase she tries to get away, but she does not try real hard, and she does not protest like she did with brushes.

It works very well for removing lose fur, so I consider it a keeper.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment