Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Greenies Smartbites Hairball Control Chicken Cat Treats, 2.1-Ounce


Cat Gives Them 5 Stars
What the heck is in these things?! I received my purchase yesterday and hoped my cat would like them. Before I could even open them, he was seriously, seriously interested. I gave him 3 or 4 treats. Sealed the package, looked back down to see if he was eating them but they were already gone. I thought..."Good! He likes them.". Gave him a couple more. Poof. Gone. Sealed them again, put them away, and had a seat. In seconds I hear the cabinet doors opening/shutting. (He has a habit of helping himself to whatever is in the cabinets.) I get up to check it out...he has pulled the treats out of the cabinet and is on the kitchen floor with them, scratching at the bag trying to get more. His scratching is always effective, so I realize I better put these in a drawer. I do it when he isn't looking, yet he sniffs them out. Scratches at the drawer. Looks at me with his pitiful little eyes. Mopes around the house until I give him more. Repeats. If anyone sees this behavior, I'll have a hard time...
Kitty "Crack" - our cat LOVES these things!
We call these kitty "crack" around my house. We didn't normally buy treats for our cat. His treats were little bites of turkey, chicken, salmon, or tuna etc. - whatever we were having ... but we needed something to help with hairballs. These came highly recommended, so we tried them. We were shocked at how our cat acts for / over these "treats"! You'd have to see it! It's like he's a drug addict going bonkers for his fix. Unbelievable. He inhales them, and would eat the entire bag if we'd let him. As far as the hairballs go, I suppose they're helping since we are no longer observing all of the hacking / choking going on that had been a common occurence. Either way, these are a huge hit with our cat. Thus far, we've purchased these locally for less than here on my beloved Amazon. This "review" is for Greenies Smartbites Cat Treats Chicken Hairball Control. We have not tried the tuna or other flavors to comment on.
the cats meow
this is the only treat I have found that all 3 of my cats will eat. they all suffer from hairballs and it helps them get them up. Bonus that it helps their teeth as well.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment