Monday, November 11, 2013

Jardin Dog Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Food Water Bowl


Big enough to let horse drink, LEAKS
I purchased this in September 2012 so I can water my dogs as well as give some water to my horse on those longer rides where I cannot find water otherwise. This bowl is large enough for a horse to take a drink, it also stands well on the ground and does not collapse. I use it to fill with water and let the animals drink, the water is only in there for a few minutes at a time, I then pack it into my saddle bag and repeat this about hourly throughout the day.
++++++++++ Update - this bowl started LEAKING a few month into the use. As soon as you fill it with water it will leak through both layers within a minute.
Mine got past QC
I DO like the clip and the fact that it folds into a taco form. I clip it onto my belt-loop during a daily 4-mile walk.

And I like the rugged construction.

BUT . . . after ONE WEEK the outer shell is coming unstitched. It doesn't make it leak yet, but I'm not confident it will hold up. I put up a couple images to show how it's come apart so far.

I'll probably buy another brand.

UPDATE Feb 7, 2013: Now it leaks.
Excellent Pet Product
This collapsible bowl can be used for all pets, both large and small, dogs and cats. Perfect for food or water in a travel situation. I carry water with me and my dogs and when they need a drink, I can put some water down for them in seconds. I would recommend that two bowls be purchased for those dogs that are food aggressive, so as to minimize conflict.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment