Sunday, November 17, 2013

Miracle Care Kwik Stop Styptic Powder, 0.5 Oz


Kwik-Stop works
My dog's nails are solid black and I occasionally misjudge when cutting them. I tried a gel variety but found it messy to use. With this you can put a little in the cap and if you nick the nail's quick you just press the nail end into the powder and it stops the bleeding right away.
Effective and quick
No pun intended but this works quick. I rarely clip into the quick but this is the best product to stop the bleeding when I do. Flour and/or corn starch will work in a pinch but this is best.
Must have for at home nail trims
Their nails can bleed quite a bit if you cut too far. My dog has black nails so you can't see the vein inside. When she came to us (a rescue) her nails were neglected. I cut them just a bit every two weeks so the vein could recede, as our vet directed, until they were the right length. Even so, I get a bleeder every once in a while and the powder stops it immediately and permanently. Even the time my dog licked it off (I was distracted by someone at the door). I have used this for years and you simply must have it.
PS I'm an adult BTW.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment