Monday, November 11, 2013

Chuckit! Large Kick Fetch Ball


Border Collie Heaven
My 50+ pound Border Collie thinks this ball is better than a frisbee which is impressive when you consider how much Border Collie's love frisbees. We have to hide it from him when we are inside because he won't leave it alone until we put it up. We've had it two weeks and outside of being a little dirty from playing outside every day, its held up extremely well to his teeth and intense play. Love this brand for making durable toys and Amazon is hands down the most cost effective way to buy them.
My German Shepherd's Favorite toy
My German Shepherd has been difficult to please. He doesn't like the Chuckit! ball thrower, he does not like frisbees......but this.....he loves this. But he doesn't want me to kick it---I have to throw it.

So, I throw it up high and he chases it and loves to grab it and stop it from rolling and proudly brings his "big boy ball" back to me to do again. I can't throw it far but he is fine with that. I wanted him to like the Chuckit! thrower because that makes him run far to get the tennis ball---but he could care less--he wants his big boy ball.

A note on durability: I have taught my dog that this is a fetch toy--that means he fetches it and carries it back--he is not to chew on it. And when we are done playing fetch, he puts it up. This is not an indestructible ball. If he were to sit and chew on it, it would probably be destroyed in one day. But I give it five starts because it wasn't meant to be a chew toy. It works exactly as it was designed for---a...
Dog loves it!
I purchased for my 3 month old german shepherd puppy and he just loves it. Found also that they make a medium sized ball which I might get for my dog as well. This is great in that it's durable, it's not got stuffing to be tossed all over my home and other than teeth marks, he's not damaged the ball after a good 6 weeks of often use.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment