Monday, November 4, 2013

Pine Tree 5003 Log Jammer Berry N Nut Suet Plug


Like Bird Candy!
I use suet all year as there is are several woodpeckers in my area who love it. The berry and nut bars seem to be a favorite for all the birds. I've seen chickadees, cardinals, bluejays, wrens and those cute little nuthatches greedily gobbling these little logs. They seem to eat it like candy and it disappears rapidly. I'd buy this product again.
Great way to feed the birds
I had bird feeders in an open patio on the side of the house, so I could watch the birds and tv at the same time. Unfortunately, this attrcted mice. WHAT A HORROR!!!! I use these suet plugs in hollowed out logs hanging from the ceiling. The birds LOVE it and there are NO MORE MICE!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment