Friday, November 8, 2013

KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Cube Small Dog Treat, 52-Ounce


My dog loves these.
Only gave it a three rating because even though they are individually wrapped, some were stale. I know this because I slice them for my tiny dog and some were too dry and hard to slice.
Love the Bulk Size
My puppy has to have her Kong treat every morning after her first "potty" of the day. Buying these in bulk like this keeps the cost down.
Doesn't always fit well in the small kongs
I'm not sure if it's a Kong issue or a ziggie issue but both of my little guys pull the Ziggie right out of the Kong. I have a Yorkie and a Shitz-poo. It's not challenging for them. I contacted the company and they offered nothing except suggesting putting them in the freezer. Hmmmm.....don't think I want that on my carpet....I did have some others before that did give them more of a challenge, so... I'm inclined to think that the Ziggies may be a tad smaller than they should be.
I would NOT buy again.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment