Thursday, November 14, 2013

KMR® Liquid Replacer for Kittens & Cats, 8oz can


KMR Liquid Milk
I have a very old cat that is frail and having a hard time eating. The vets office gave me the okay to give her some the KMR Liquid Milk. My cat loves it and her hair is very soft and silky now. She has also gained back some of the weight she lost since using this product. My cat is happier and so am I.
KMR
Only cat milk replacement with ALL the nutrients that kittens need. Closest thing to mama. They love the taste. I have had a hard time weinig one of the kittens. He just isn't ready to give it up.
Sick Cat would not eat it.
I thought this product would give my sick cat nourishment, but she would not touch it. Maybe that is because she was never taught to drink milk. I ended up giving it to her with a syringe.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment