Friday, November 15, 2013

Petmate Replendish Charcoal Replacement Filters, 3-Pack


Proof That These Work
I bought the Replendish about 18 months ago when we got a second dog (a 5lb rescue) and around that time our first dog (a 13lb rescue) was having some kidney problems and drinking a lot more water than normal. The gravity waterer was a great fix, and even though the water would sit untouched for a week or more at a time if we traveled, it was always fresh. Never had to do more than rinse out the errant piece of kibble or wipe off some dust.

Cut to tonight, I go to fill the jug and the whole bowl is covered in scummy moldy crap. Like an old pond. Took me forever to clean it all out of the bowl, then I move on to my original task of filling the jug. Take off the cap and BOOM - no filter. Ask my boyfriend how long there's been no filter and it turns out the last fill up he threw it out but didn't mention there weren't any left to replace it. So 10 days without the filter was long enough for it to look like a science project inside the bowl, but over a year on one filter...
wonderful product
Same item I purchase at the local pet store only cheaper encluding the shipping through you! I have a 55 lb standard poodle that can go through a lot of water and this tank is tops! The charcaol filters keep the water fresh and scum free.
Thanks
good filter
From what I can tell, the filter seems to work pretty well. It is simple to install, and my cat seems to like to drink the water from it.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment