Friday, November 8, 2013

Fortiflex Hook Over Fence Feeder for Dogs/Cats and Horses, 16-Quart, Black


Great Item
I ordered several of these feeders a year ago and wanted to make sure that they really were as sturdy as they were supposed to be. Yes, they are. Anyone who is considering ordering them and might be holding off because of the inexpensive price, rest assured they are definitely sturdy. I'm reordering several more to keep in my horse trailer for camping. They are great. They arrived quickly and have held up well. I'm in southern Arizona and if they can withstand the Arizona sun for a year they usually are considered well worth the price in my opinion. Great product. I have several feed buckets made out of the same material that have lasted over 10 years and are still in use so, these will be around for at least a few more years.
Sturdy feeder
The only reason I didn't rate this a 5 is I haven't had it long enough. It is very sturdy, and my mare hasn't been able to break it to date. She knocks her feeders off the stand and often stomps on them. This one has stood up and is uncracked. The handle is nicely shaped for when it's necessary to stack the feeders and carry them by the handle on the bottom one.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment