Saturday, November 9, 2013

HuggleHounds Knotties Lobsta Dog Toy - Large


lasted almost 2 hours
Darling toy, but my 8 month old catahoula managed to eat one tentacle and rip off one claw in the first 2 hours of playing. 2 days later she hasn't ripped of any more of it, but I was disappointed to see that an 'expensive' toy didn't last any longer than the cheap ones. Not in my budget to buy more for the cuteness factor, although it has that, and will not buy again for durability.
Rhodesian Ridgeback still hasn't killed it...
I love these toys. I have a very 'exuberant' dog who plays hard and rough. These toys take it and he loves them. The body has a 'honker' and each claw has a squeaker. They get left out in the rain, played tug with, shaken and generally abused by my Ridgeback (~90lbs of pure muscle and energy) and really hold up. I also have the octopus, and the moose. The lobster looks new at about 4 months. The moose is going strong after nearly 8 months. He unstuffed the octopus, however, since all 8 legs have squeakers even that toy is still fun...
Durable
This is the 2nd HuggleHounds lobster I've purchased for my dog. He absolutely loves this toy and it is very durable. It lasted for 6 months, with my dog playing and chewing on it everyday.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment