Friday, November 8, 2013

Droll Yankees SFPC-D Suet Feeder Pole Clamp Double


Great suet feeder
I was looking for a new suet feeder since my old one kept getting opened up either by animals or the wind or something. The latch was just not effective, and any suet I'd put in there would be gone within 24 hours, with the door hanging open.

This feeder is fantastic. The latch and pole-clamps are strong, and I have no complaints. It stores two suet cakes, which means I can put more suet in there half as often. Best of all, it's pole-mounted, which means I can more easily put the feeder in a good place for me to see birds on it where my other feeders are, and I can use a squirrel baffle to keep squirrels away. It works well, and it just makes a lot of sense. I'm never going back to hanging or tree-mounted suet feeders ever again.

As always, if you want to attract the most variety of birds and keep them all happy, a variety of food is not always going to bring in new birds. Black oil sunflower seed is going to be your staple that satisfies most birds. White proso...


Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment