Saturday, November 9, 2013

Aspen Pet Booda Stretchies Flamingo Small Dog Toy


So small maybe a mouse or hamster could enjoy and play with this
I ordered this as a replacement for the first dog toy Zoe had. (a visiting dog destroyed hers). It said small when I ordered it, and not reading the fine print I received a small. This is so small, maybe a mouse could enjoy it as a toy. I am not returning it as the cost of doing so exceeds the trouble and expense but I am vexed the company would produce such a minutely worthless version of our first Booda Flamingo. Instead, I am tossing it out. I repaired the first flaming (which I NOW realize was a large) several times but it was the favorite of our dog so I maintained it. I am disappointed I cannot return the item and can understand why the supplier wants to unload these.
Great fun for small dogs
This is a good sized toy for s,all dogs, fits well in the mouth of my 7# Yorkie.
He loves the squeak and the appendages.
Would definitely buy again.
dog toy
Bought this for my friends' dog. Florida - flamingo - couldn't resist! Snickers loved this! Sad that she's already destroyed it!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment