Friday, November 15, 2013

NutraMax 84 Count Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews for Medium Dogs


My Dasuquin Review

Helped Our Pomeranian with Luxating Patella
The wife and I have a 3 year old Pomeranian and a couple of months ago we have noticed her starting to hop on one leg once in a while. We took her ( Lola ) to the vet. The vet told us she had Luxating Patella which is common for Poms, and he gave use a few different things to try to help her instead of surgery, a pain killer for her, an NSAID, and some samples of Dasuquin.

We tested all three to see what would help her the most. With the pain killers she didn't hop as much but she didn't really play or move she just laid around all day not really waiting to do anything. With the NSAID it helped a lot, however it gave her girl parts problems ( yeast infection).

Well the last thing we tried was the Dasquin, because honestly, I wasn't sold that a expensive vitamin could help her that much and I wasn't sure she would eat them. I was so happy to be wrong. It take a while for the Dasuquin to work, about 3 weeks before it started to see real progress ( she was off all...
Can tell a difference!
I have to admit I was skeptical when I read other reviews. But, I can really tell a difference in my dog after taking these supplements! She has arthritis, and right now has a cast on her leg. Within 2 weeks of taking these, she has more energy, and is more playful. The chewable nuggets are soft enough for my 12 pound dog to eat. I highly recommend.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment