Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wellness CORE Small Breed Pet Food Bag, 12-Pound


my dogs love it
My dogs love this food. Even the 18 year old made more of an effort to eat it and he does eat much anymore. with the regular Wellness the food would stay out for hours and they would leave some behind in the dish but this the younger dog eats right up.
Causes dark eye circles on my light dog
I switched my dog to grain free a few years ago as he has itchy, sensitive skin and taking out the junk helped. I have a great dog-sitting situation with my upstairs neighbor, where we take turns caring for each others dogs, and when I found they were also serving their dog a high-quality non-grain food (not wellness), I switched to the same food to make it super easy to just to hand off the dogs and not worry about the food. All was well, until the company stopped making that food recently! The upstairs neighbor decided to change to this food, and I was happy to follow along as it fits all the requirements of high quality, etc., and it's easily available online and at Petco. But I noticed something interesting...my dog's bug eyes are relatively watery (due to being, well, bug-eyed), and the tears have taken on a very dark color since switching to this food. Not to mention he's itchy again! I didn't want to give up on it without a good trial, so I switched him to another high quality...
Very nutritious
My dogs love this food. It's very heathy and highly nutrient dense. They enjoy it more than other brands I have tried. It's also a great weight loss food because it has high protein and low fat. I mix it with Natural Balance canned food.

I've noticed recently that my dogs coats are shinier and they have less tear stains. Highly recommended!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment