Friday, November 15, 2013

Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Large


Love It, Need the right kind of litter
I don't sing the praises of a product unless it really impresses me. But the Roll 'n Clean is worthy. Oh yes. Let me preface this review by emphasizing just how much I HATE scooping, and I'm not a hateful person. I used to put off cleaning my cats box for a week or more because I just didn't want to deal with it. (Yes I know, bad pet owner, I'm sure PETA is sending over a strike force rescue team as I type this.) But then I found the Roll and Clean. Here is a list of things that make it simply awesome.

1. No Scooping (Obvious I know but worth repeating.)
2. Reduced smell. No more smelling the cat box from the driveway. (This is probably just a side effect from me cleaning the box more often than before.)
3. Cuts cleaning time down by roughly 60% opening up your schedule to clean up the cat vomit on your nightstand.
4. It VERY affordable. As in less than $50.
5. I love it. Possibly more than I love my cat.
6. My cat loves it, most assuredly...
No Bags - No Scooping Wonderbox!

Poor tab closures
UPDATE: I went back to using a battery operated litter box as the tabs on this box eventually broke. Cat litter would spill on the floor meaning more work for me. I will admit it took about 18 months for the litter box to become unusable.

Several years ago we purchased an automated self-cleaning litter box. It worked OK, and the cats would use it, but it was ugly. The cats did not like the tent cover so the litter box was left open for all to view.

Another problem with the self-cleaning automated litter box was the cost and difficulty of finding the plastic collection containers. Finally, the box had to be plugged into an outlet or run off a battery.

The Omega litter box solved all those problems. The box is self-contained and the unsightly litter box is covered. The box contains a reusable pull-out tray. Finally, the box is human powered when it comes to cleaning the litter box. No batteries are required for this task.

To use: Fill the...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment