Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sport Dog Brand Natural Canvas Dummy , Natural


4 Paws up for this one!
My lab loves playing fetch with this! So does my toy poodle (who thinks he's a golden retriever). So I ordered another one.
Now they can both fetch. The fabric material is nice and so is the rope. Lasts longer than tennis balls!
Dogs Love it!
I have two german shepherds, a 100 lb 3 yr old and a 70 lb 7 month old. The dogs tug, pull, throw, and all around beat up on it and so far it has taken a good beating with no issues. It's a little big for my 7 mo old right now so I'm not using it for it's original intended purpose. It's left out for the two dogs in their toy box and they seem to like playing with it a lot. Quite happy with it.
good product
i really liked this dummy. Its a good weight and good quality for training my pup. The rope is better quality than the one pictured, so that was a plus.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment