Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dogswell Happy Hips Treats for Dogs, Salmon Jerky, 15-Ounce Package


Made in China
Will not give my pups anything from China; you're taking a big risk if you do. All of the dogswell jerky treats are made there. I even emailed the company and they defended their quality control over there, but I'm sorry, I've heard too much and will not take a chance. On another note, dogswell has these new treats that are made in the USA but they contain BHA/BHT! Will not buy products for myself with that in it and that goes for my pet kids too.
Disappointed
These are very dry and "fake" looking. Am disappointed to learn after reading the package that they are made in China. Not sure that I will continue to give to my dog, will feed her Zuke's instead.
dogs love them
with the concern of made in china dog treats i usually make my own jerky in a dehydrator. i bought these before i realized they were made in china, but after 3 bags i have had no issues with my dogs health. the company claims to have a quality control at the process facility that is in compliance with US standards. the ingredients are limited just like milo treats. you are pretty much just getting a dehydrated salmon treat which is better than a bunch of synthetic ingredients or fillers. i will continue to purchase these from amazon since they are usually cheaper than the pet stores.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment