Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case)


best dog food
I have tried all kinds of food with my 3 dogs, and when I started giving them Merrick, their stools decreased in size, their coats gleam, and their energy is contagious. I will never feed my babies another brand of food. Worth every cent to keep my dogs happy and healthy. Turducken and the Rainbow Trout dishes are their personal favorites.
Better Living through Better Food
My 12 year old golden has a new life with this food. She had a lackluster appetite before Merrick came into our home. I found it at a local organic pet store. Their price was ridiculous - nearly $3 per can. I bought a few to try - I was amazed at the results! I haven't seen my 75 lb. dog jump vertical with glee in many years. I mix it with her dry food. One can will last 3-4 days. The difference in her level of activity and enthusiasm is unbelievable! I went to the local store to negotiate their price on buying bulk based on what I could get it on line and the best they could do was a 10% discount. Needless to say, this seller has a customer for the life of my dog. Kudos to improving our quality of life at a reasonable price. This food is so great, I have been tempted to taste the spoon!
Good Wholesome Eats for your Dog
First three ingredients: Turkey, Duck, Chicken. Plus a garden variety of fresh vegetables when I read the label. Sounds like good eats to me. No complaints from the poochie and I think it's way better quality than what some of the 'big' dog food makers are dishing out. I usually mix a small quantity with the dry food and it keeps my dog happy and grateful.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment