Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nature's Miracle Just for Cats Corn Cob Cat Litter, 18-Pound


Truly a miracle!
I had nearly given up hope of finding an eco-friendly cat litter that actually worked, until I tried Nature's Miracle. After a few weeks of using this litter with my two indoor cats, I am definitely sold. I've listed some pros and cons to explain why I really like this cat litter:

PROS:
- Controls ammonia and solids odor well. It may not be comparable to the perfumed, clay litters on the market, but it certainly outperforms all other natural litters and with daily scooping I don't really notice the cat box smell.
- Clumping. This makes cleaning the litter box much easier and, unlike some other eco-friendly litters, this litter does not stick to the litter box.
- Price. It's maybe not the cheapest litter on the market, but if you care about the environment and the health of your family and pets, this is definitely a good option. It probably doesn't last me quite as long as the package claims, but one bag still lasts a good amount of time.
- Eco-friendly...
Fantastic litter. You won't know that a cat uses your bathroom.
I am a first time cat owner in a relatively small apartment with one bathroom.

Kitty was adopted from a family who used cheap clay cat litter in her box. I could not use this as it made me sneeze and feel sick in the back of my throat.

The cat absolutely hated a highly rated deodorized 'flushable' cat litter. In addition, the expensive stuff didn't stay clumped, and so the stuff broke up in the litter box, which got nasty and stayed that way. Kitty made every possible effort to avoid touching the litter and would first perch precariously on the box edge, then frantically wipe her paws on the side of the box, after the most perfunctory effort to cover up. So I got a box of NATURE'S MIRACLE next. It's made of corncobs. I have a moral objection to using cat litter made from corn or wheat, since I feel it is a sin to have animals use food as a toilet. Corncobs are all right, though; and it was claimed that the ground bits in this product were far more absorbent than...
Best litter for our needs
We have two very large cats that love drinking water and use the litter box very often. Throughout the past decade we've tried dozens of different kinds of cat litter, from non clumping to clumping clay, to wheat litter, etc. This cat litter is by far the best and our cats immediately started using it without objection. It has very good clumping ability, I'd give it an 8/10 (The clumps will break if you accidentally stab the scooper in the middle of a clump and I don't think it would be a good choice for people with automatic litter boxes.) The great thing about the clumps is that they do not stick to the sides or the bottom of the box, hooray! And unlike the wheat cat litter, the clumps don't get "doughy" and stick to the scooper. Also, the litter is very light, which makes carrying the bags and even scooping the litter very easy. The pine smell, like another reviewer noted, smells like pinsol, which I found I actually like. And there is absolutely no ammonia urine smell. I scoop the...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment