Thursday, October 31, 2013

Whisker Lickins Crunch Lovers Tuna Flavor Cat Treats, 4-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 10)


My cat cannot get enough of these
I got a sample of these treats in an box of litter which I had ordered on the internet, and offered them to Corey the Cat. It was my downfall. Now he will eat practically nothing else, and crunches them up ecstatically, and whines and butts his head against the cabinet door where they are kept, when his dish is empty.
Kitty's love this
I have 8 cats. All of them go nuts for this item. In fact, I would call it Kitty crack, I have to watch out for my top cat Buddy, he will open up cabinets or climb up on shelves and maybe knock something over trying to get at it. Just wish they sold it by a big bag at a lower cost per unit weight, expensive for 8 cats. I have bought some alternatives that most of them reasonable like, but they know the difference between the real stuff, and the 2nd te alternative, and a few of them turn their nose up at any alternative treat. But nobody turns their nose up at this item.
The Kitties Goodies
So glad to find these 10 packs on Amazon. They never have but a few at the stores, and its my kitties favorites.
Very convenient to by via Amazon. I will be back for more
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment