Thursday, October 31, 2013

Leba III Pet Dental Spray


Really works
I have 2 dogs, one of whom had very dirty teeth. I started using the Leba III as indicated (2x/day) and the results were amazing. The dog with the worst plaque showed a significant improvement, and the other dog with moderate plaque was almost plaque-free. My husband and I couldn't believe how much change had occurred in just 2 weeks. Now we are on a once-a-day regimen and their teeth keep improving. I really can recommend it!
Leba III Dental Spray
I've tried various "natural" dental products for my two small dogs. All the products I've tried promise more than what we've actually experienced. Every night without fail both my dogs go through a grooming ritual that includes brushing teeth. They are mostly cooperative except when it comes to brushing so, I tried Leba III. I did "exactly" as instructed and while it helped with their breath my Papillon did get some tartar on his gum line and it didn't whiten their teeth so, we are back to brushing nightly and using the spray. I'm a fanatic when it comes to dental hygiene because of the risk involved in putting them under anesthesia for professional cleaning and the cost. Bottom line, too expensive for results the other products I've used worked about the same for less $$$.
It works!
I have a 4 year old dog that has never had his teeth cleaned. Took him to the vet and got an estimate on what it would cost to have them cleaned. After hearing all the additional options/tests I could have done to make sure my dog was healthy enough to put under anethesia I started to really get worried. My friend told me about this spray she had seen in the magazine. After I did some research I went ahead and ordered it. If it didn't work, well it wouldn't have been the first thing I've ordered that didn't work. To my surprise it does work! I spray it twice a day into my dog's mouth and it has only been 4 weeks and it's quite a change! I'm so glad I came across this. I would definately recommend trying this before putting your dog under anethesia to get their teeth cleaned. My dog actually does not mind this at all and he is one to put up a fight usually on anything having to do with his face or ear area.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment