Monday, October 28, 2013

ZippyPaws Dog Poop Pick-Up Bags, 210-count


Good product
I like this product it is much thicker than previous purchases from another manufacturer. You won't go wrong if you select this product.
Great Bag
I've tried several other bags and I like this one the best so far for two main reasons. First, they are nice and thick (good enough for my bichon puppy). Second, I like the handles, because they're easy to tie. Also, in comparison to the Earth Rated bags that I used before, I like that these are unscented (the lavendar scent from those other bags are disgusting) and these are easy to open (just rub together; don't need wet fingers).
Dog Doo Bags
Until we got a puppy, I never knew doggy doo bags were so variable - and how important their ability to actually work would be! These bags are the best of the 5 different types we've tried so far. Easy to open even with cold hands, tie handles are long enough and do the job, bag is opaque enough to conceal. So far, our favorite by far!!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment